Campfire Labs is a content marketing agency that helps brands like Dropbox, Asana and Notion tell stories that inspire. As a mission-driven company, we also invest in independent media projects that inspire climate action. We offer our team generous benefits like a 4-day work week, 4 weeks of paid time off, health insurance, and much more.
We're looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing to help us grow our business. If you're interested, here's a little more about what we're looking for.
Generate qualified leads and pipeline
- Create content that our prospects and customers want to read and share with their peers
- Distribute content via channels like social media, SEO, SaaS publications and blogs, etc.
- Measure marketing campaign performance and report KPIs to CEO
- Attend multiple conferences per year and host roundtable dinners with our customers and prospects
- Connect with SaaS marketing leaders in order to set up sales meetings
Connect with marketing leaders and close deals
- Pitch Campfire Labs and build relationships with prospects in order to close sales deals
- Create proposals based on our standard template
- Follow up with prospects
- Create contracts and scopes of work based on our standard templates
What we’re looking for
- Ambition and hunger — You love the thrill of chasing and achieving big goals. And you’re always striving to achieve more.
- Content creation skills and experience — You’ve produced high quality content about SaaS marketing that has reached large audiences and driven business results. You have the skills to both create and distribute content.
- Relationship builder — Relationships and trust are at the core of our go-to-market strategy. You have the skills to help us expand and maintain our relationships.
- Default towards action — You don’t get bogged down by analysis paralysis. You know how to make smart decisions quickly and then act.
The total on-target earnings (OTE) for this role is $140,000 per year ($120,000 base salary + $20,000 per year bonus based on performance). Bonuses are paid quarterly.
We also offer everyone on our team the following benefits:
- A 4-day work week
- 4 weeks (16 days) of personal paid time off per year
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, including dependent coverage
- A 401K and RRSP matching program
- $1,000 per year to spend on anything you think will help you work better
- Growth opportunities and mentorship
How to apply
Click "Apply Now" and fill out the form on the next page to apply. We're excited to hear from you!